SHOPPERSLOUNGE.COM is committed to protecting your privacy and confidential information.
- We will not use your personal information except to send you information that you have requested or to contact you regarding that request.
- We will never disclose your personal information to any third party.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We do not provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to any third party vendors.
- While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file created by a website and then stored on your computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can control if and when you allow cookies to be stored on your machine, and can view or delete any cookies stored.
You can configure your web browser not to accept cookies, although this may hinder the functionality of the Website.
- Cookies make it possible for us to better collect statistical information on visitors to our site.
- We cannot read personal information from your computer, or read information created in cookies from other websites. We cannot identify who each website visitor is, or gain any private information on each visitor.
Shopperslounge.com contains links to other websites. If you use the links to leave our website and visit a website operated by a third party, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement. We accept no responsibilty for their content or services, or otherwise in respect of these.
The internet is not a secure environment. Unwanted programs or material may be downloaded without your knowledge, which may give unauthorised persons access to information stored on your machine. These programs may perform actions that you have not authorised, possibly without your knowledge. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the Internet and /or third party websites or content accessed via the service.